Friday 15 February 2019

Hi DotNet Jobs, IIM Calcutta: [Apply] Strategy Management program for working Professionals!

IIM CALCUTTA Advanced Program in Strategic Management
Course Duration 6 Months, Batch No - 12
Eligibility Graduates with min. 50% marks and Minimum 7 years of work experience
Schedule 6:30 to 9:30 PM (IST), Thursday
Testimonial "I owe my success to IIMC for providing me greater insights of thinking ability. As an individual if we can manage to put the right ingredients together (facts and assumptions) then the accuracy of decision making becomes manifold and I think that is my biggest takeaway from IIMC. Today I am an AVP of an IT company (Kale Consultants Ltd) in the Airline domain. Although I do not belong to the Airlines background in any way, today I am successfully leading a big market place making my organization the number one in the world even though it is an India-Based Organization. After I completed NIIT/IIM C APSM Program, there was a radical change in the way I have started making things work for me."

Vikram Joshi - APSM Alumni
AVP Sales - Kale Consultants Ltd
Program Details
For more details of the program
Click Here


We are sending this mail as you have registered with naukri.com. Use this link, if you do not want to receive any further mails.225132