Monday, 10 July 2017

Do you have 10 Minutes to Talk?

Regarding Big Data & Hadoop Certification
Hi there,
I visited your LinkedIn profile and noticed that you are doing some good work for your company.
I happen to work for India's leading professional training provider in Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and Healthcare. EduPristine is a training institute who has trained more than 40,000 people.
 
As a career guidance expert who guides close to fifty people daily, with experience from 0 to 15 years, I’m always looking for curious learners and people who would like to up-skill and re-skill themselves.
I think you’d make a perfect fit for our Big Data and Hadoop course. Do you aspire to have a great career towards the cutting edge technologies in IT?​

Do you have five minutes free tomorrow to talk about learning and advancing your career? 
 
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
 Request a callback for Big Data & Hadoop Program
Regards,
Prachi

www.edupristine.com/?campaign_id=hadoop-delhiS&unique_id=20006&city=Delhi&course=bdh&ls=Email

--
Click Here to unsubscribe from this newsletter.